Sunday 10 May 2015

Assignment 2 Task 5



Task 5:Legal Statement 



NAME:                       KennyAkale

AGENCY:            Cre8tive Solutions 

LOCATION:                               Sidcup


Dear Client,

As my banner ad is a new media sector and is only available via online platforms, the BCAP codes will not apply, as they regulate broadcast Advertising.


I understand that as i am targeting a youth audience, the main codes that will be relevant to my banner advert will be:- 


It will be Truthful, Socially responsible, Legal, and will include Accurate description of the product at hand not False description and not revealing personal information.

I confirm that my advert does not breach the CAP codes regarding online advertising or will bring about any complaints for enforcement by the ASA.


Signed


Kenny Akale


Advertising Intern 


Cre8tive Solutions



                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment