Friday 15 May 2015

conclusion

overall i think my advert was successful in meeting its brief because by the information reached from peers i found out that the banner advert tell audiences to want to by product now, it shows it's recognisable.however, my client fell in between as he thought my banner would have a problem with the ASA and that it was unsuitable for youth viewers. my client was not convinced that my product was both female and male due to the images used in the banner advert which showed masculinity. it was creative but it didn't really catch both audiences via:youth male and female.
 conventions
my banner did follow the conventions as audiences are able to interact with it while on the other hand it encourages you to click and share or even close if audiences are not interested.
persuasive technique:
the following persuasive technique which was used is celebrity endorsement which made the advert want to appeal to a younger audience and that youth audiences look up to celebrity(people who aspire them and are wealthy).

No comments:

Post a Comment